Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Perfect Rhythm...♪

Monday night...
      I woke up at 3.45a.m. cause of headache.... I sat on sofa at living room and rested... Suddenly I heard a perfect rhythm... Somebody's singing? No, it doesn't sounds so except is a real singer sings it... The music keeps going on... It does not stop... Is a female's voice... It don't have lyrics just basically sing... If I'm not wrong, the instrument is flute.... After 15 mins almost until 4.00a.m. the sounds of vehicles starts became loud and loud, people are beginning to wake up for work... I can't hear the rhythm anymore... While the rhythm plays, I am expecting and afraid-ing it... Perfect Rhythm, when I can hear you again? Who's the singer? Who's the instrument player? Why is the music play on midnight? I really wanted to know.... ♪

A flute is as known as this, it has a really perfect sounds if you are the chosen one to play it ♪

f Pictures, Images and Photos

飛轮海 Hebe 《只对你有感觉》


No comments:

Post a Comment